Friday 16 February 2007

Attractive people who have now died.


My apologies, it's been a while. To be honest, I was unsure as to whether I'd keep this blog going, but the boredom of the RADA library today means that you're stuck with me, for as many posts as it takes before I start having a social life again.

Speaking of a non existent social life- Have you ever noticed that Rupert Brooke was one hot little totty? Well cut suit, smouldering eyes, manly jaw line. I heard he wrote poems and stuff too. Wow. What a dreamboat. I should write an ode to him and his sexiness.

AN ODE TO RUPERT BROOKE

"If you should die,
(which you did, in 1915. Man, war's a killer.)
think only this of me:
That there's some a girl who lived in 2007
That forever thinks you're sexy."

No wonder I'm a writer. In the words of Paris Hilton, "That's hot." And I'm not just talking about Mr. Sexypants Soldier Brooke. Me-ow.






No comments: