Saturday 17 February 2007

Help I'm bored!


This won't be an interesting post.
This is a background that comes with my computer. This background is more interesting than I am.
I am at home, trying to rehearse for my one person show "Eternal Sunshine and the Spotty Mind" and I just don't like it. It's not awful, it's just not really my thing.
But then I think, I frickin' wrote it, so if it's not my thing whose thing is it? That's like saying that your child has a face that only its mother could love, but you prefer not to think of yourself as its mother. Or something like that.
Oh, this is worse than writer's block! This is writer's annoyance! There's nothing worse that just becoming irritated with yourself! This is why you should always take long walks on sunny days instead of staying inside and screwing around with your myspace settings. Your own internet profile will only be of interest to you for so long, trust me.


No comments: