Saturday 13 August 2011

Philip Glass and the Kung Fu Chicken

Hey Blog.

We have now tried to write two separate very long entries for you today - I don't mean the royal "We" - I mean my temporary flatmate over the festival Calum wrote a guest blog, which failed to publish because of internet troubles, and then I wrote a very long blog post, which also failed to publish, even though I was sure I'd saved it in Word before shutting down the computer.

And so this is what you get - I am posting - technically, but only to say that it is now quarter to two and I've stayed up a bit too late trying to post just to say that Philip Glass at the Playhouse tonight was tremendous, something that anybody on the internet could tell you anyway.

So that's it for this evening. Better luck with the internet tomorrow.


Goodnight.

No comments: